- 4-6 fillets (fresh or frozen)
- 1 pinch of rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of white wine
- 2-3 whole lemons (squeeze juice from 2, slice up the third and add it in)
- 2 scallions sliced
- 1/4 lb of mushrooms (sauteed)
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- salt and pepper to taste.
Note: if you are doing it on the BBQ, I add in a couple of tablespoons of fine oil on the bottom of the foil pan, before adding in the fillets.
Cover with foil, cook at 350 F for 15 minutes
For best results make up the above, let it sit in fridge for 3-5 hours, then cook/bbq.
Make a nice fresh salad (we like a Greek salad) and some grilled potatoes (or rice) to go alone with this simple and tasty dish!