This one always turns out well and is great when swimming out back with friends and family (I always add some apple wood chips to give this one some smokiness…).
- 4 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1/2 cup dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine thoroughly the Dijon-style mustard, honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, water and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
- Place the boneless pork roast in the resealable plastic bag; mix together; seal the bag and refrigerate for about 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat (add wood chips). Remove the pork roast from the bag; discard any remaining marinade; place the pork roast on the grill grids over indirect heat; close grill hood and grill for about 1 hour and 30 minutes (1-45 for larger roast) until internal temperature reads 160°F.
- Remove pork roast from the grill, let rest for 10 minutes before slicing to serve.