Great way to make your cheese garlic bread, you can make your topping in advance and have it ready to go just before your main course is cooked.
- 1/2-1 cup margarine
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Microwave margarine in medium glass bowl for about 40 seconds or until about halfway melted.
- Mix in all ingredients, using a fork.
- Spread mixture over bread (use your favourite french loaf/stick, left over buns, etc. – your choice).
- Place on baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes at 450, until top is golden brown.