- 2 cups of mayonnaise (we prefer Duke’s if you can get it, just for Pete’s sake don’t use light mayo)
- 1/2 cup Herdez Tomatillo Verde Mexican Cooking Sauce
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4-6 jalapenos, deveined, seeded and roughly chopped (we used 5)
- 2 one oz packets dry ranch dressing mix
- Add the first five ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. You may want to start with 4 jalapenos and adjust the heat level by adding more later if it’s not spicy enough.
- Stir in the ranch packets and whisk to incorporate.
- Serve chilled. The longer it sits, the hotter it will get.