If you are looking for a quick potato change-up, here’s a simple recipe to bring new life to that staple we call the “potato.”
- 4 medium to large potatos
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 tblspn butter
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheese
- 2-3 tblspn milk
- 2 diced up green onions
- bacon (bits)
- Bake the potatoes (microwave till soft, or oven at 425F for 50-60 min).
- Cut length-wise, while still hot, and scoop out potato into a bowl.
- Mash the potato, add the salt, butter, cheese and any optional ingredients (you can sprinkle some extra cheese, usually a different type than the one used above, over the tops, if you like).
- Refill the potatoes and put under the broiler until browned.
It’s always interesting to get the “corporate” perspective on leadership—but building leadership and a winning culture are essential in all types of organizations; sports teams, companies, marketing communities…